The all-new flagship Power Armor 18T from Ulefone has captured the hearts of many since its debut this November. With superior performance and unparalleled specifications, the device comes out on top of all other rugged smartphones. Naturally, the description of the Power Armor 18T on the web has excited some curiosity about its benchmark scores.
And the performance test report for the Power Armor 18T is now officially revealed. Today we have for you comprehensive tests in benchmarks, like AnTuTu and Geekbench. What are the results exactly? Check out the video below.
The Power Armor 18T is packed with MediaTek Dimensity 900 Soc, which is a 2.4GHz 8-core processor using 2x Cortex-A78 (2.4 GHz) + 6x Cortex-A55 (2.0 GHz) architecture and based on a 6nm process. The GPU is Arm Mali-G68 MC4. The video can also help you gain a more in-depth understanding of the performance of this device. In the video, the phone runs through a suite of benchmarks to test CPU and GPU performance, as well as battery life. Tests include AnTuTu 9, Geekbench 5, 3DMark Wild Life, and PCMark Work 3.0.
Benchmark scores :
- AnTuTu results : AnTuTu measures the CPU, GPU, MEM (memory and storage), and UX (user experience) performance. The Power Armor 18T gets a total score of 481,863. The overall score is created by adding the results of the individual scores, including a CPU score of 134,691, a GPU score of 135,460, a MEM score of 82,885, and a UX score of 128,827.
- Geekbench results : Geekbench measures your device’s performance, both in single-core and multi-core applications. The Power Armor 18T gets a single-core score of 706 and a multi-core score of 2,139.
- 3DMark results : 3DMark Wild Life measures the overall gaming experience on your device by examining the performance of the processor’s 3D graphic rendering and CPU workload processing capabilities. The Power Armor 18T has a benchmark score of 2,166 points.
- PCMark results : PCMark Work 3.0 benchmark measures the performance and battery life of your device by examining how the device handles common productivity tasks such as browsing the web, editing photos and videos, etc. And the Power Armor 18T gets a performance score of 10,136 points and a measured battery life of 23 h 11 min
Gizchina News of the week
Power Armor 18T Specifications
- Camera: 108MP Samsung HM2 camera, 5MP FLIR thermal camera, 5MP microlens, 32MP front
- Display: 6.58-inch, 2408 x 1080 FHD+, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- CPU: 8 core MediaTek Dimensity 900, 6nm process
- RAM: 12GB, 5GB virtual RAM expansion
- Storage: 256GB, 2TB microSD expandable
- Charging: 66W superfast charge, 15W wireless charge
- Battery: 9600mAh
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6
- OS: Android 12
- Other Features: L1 + L5 GPS, headset-free FM, side-mounted fingerprint sensor
A New Precedent for Rugged Smartphones
The overall experience on this rugged smartphone is greatly improved. Users can benefit from the extreme durability to withstand industrial works and outdoor sports, while at the same time enjoying games and experiencing cutting-edge technology such as FLIR’s thermal imaging, 108-megapixel main camera, 120Hz refresh rate, and much more. So the Power Armor 18T is, without a doubt, the fastest and most powerful rugged phone ever.