Xiaomi is set to release the global versions of its smartphones in the Xiaomi 13 family on February 26, 2023, at the Mobile World Congress. This move will expand the family and introduce the Xiaomi 13 Lite 5G to the global market. There have already been rumors circulating about the device, and leaked images have given us an idea of what to expect. Recently, a first unboxing video has been leaked on the internet, which confirms some of the previously leaked information.
The unboxing video gives us a glimpse of the device‘s specifications, which are identical to those of the Xiaomi CIVI 2. The technical data sheet confirms that the phone will feature a 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10+ display, with a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming. The phone’s brightness can go up to 1000 nits, and it features HDR10+, Dolby Vision. And Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Xiaomi 13 Lite 5G has been revealed
Xiaomi 13 Lite 5G Unboxing.
Confirms it will be Xiaomi Civi 2 rebrand✅
-6.55", FHD+, AMOLED, 120Hz, 10bit, 1920Hz PWM, 1k nits, Dolby Vision
-Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
-50MP Sony IMX766 + 20MP Wide-Angle + 2MP Macro
-32MP + 32MP Wide-Angle
-In display FPS#Xiaomi13Lite pic.twitter.com/UYF1vbSr7w
— Sudhanshu Ambhore (@Sudhanshu1414) February 12, 2023
The device will be running on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor (4nm) with Adreno 662 GPU, and it will have 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB (UFS 2.2) memory or 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256 GB (UFS 2.2) memory. It will feature dual SIM (nano + nano) capabilities, run on MIUI 13 based on Android 12, and it will be equipped with a 50MP rear camera with a Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 20MP 115° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. The front camera will be a 32MP AF front camera with f/2.0 main camera, 32MP 100° ultra wide-angle secondary camera, and quad LED flash with multicolor temperature.
The device will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor, an infrared sensor, USB Type-C, dual speakers, and Dolby Atmos. Its dimensions are 159.2×72.7×7.23, and it weighs 171.8g. The device will support 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, and NFC. It will be running on a 4500mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging.
Gizchina News of the week
The sales package of the Xiaomi 13 Lite 5G will come with a 67 W charger. Which is a feature that has become rare in recent times. This feature will certainly be appealing to users who intend to buy the device. And the rumored selling price of around 549 euros is reasonable for the phone’s impressive features.
Overall, the Xiaomi 13 Lite 5G is an impressive device that is sure to impress users with its features and capabilities. The release date of February 26 is just around the corner. And we can expect more information on the device, including its official price. We have a confirmation about the phone’s arrival on the global market. And it will undoubtedly give other smartphone manufacturers a push to develop competing devices.
Xiaomi 13 Lite 5G specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10+ display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, brightness up to 1000 nits , HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor (4nm) with Adreno 662 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB (UFS 2.2) memory. Or 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256 GB (UFS 2.2) memory
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash. 20MP 115° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP AF front camera with f/2.0 main camera, 32MP 100° ultra wide-angle secondary camera, Quad LED flash with multicolor temperature
- In-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 159.2×72.7×7.23; Weight: 171.8g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging