Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, release regular updates for its mobile phones. Its MIUI system is one of the best in the market with new and some latest features. A new report reveals that the company has now released its latest MIUI 14 system for a Xiaomi flagship, POCO F4 in India. The MIUI 14 system for the POCO F4 is based on Android 13. Apart from the new system update, POCO India head, Himanshu Tandon also confirmed that the update provides support for Jio’s 5G network.
The POCO F4 5G phone started getting the new MIUI 14 update in India with version number V18.104.22.168.TLMINXM. However, it is good to note that this update is rolling out in phases. This means that all units will not get the update at the same time. If you are yet to receive the update, it will be good to stay calm and be patient, it will eventually arrive. According to screenshots, the update size is about 3.5GB. Before you install this new update, it is important to backup all your data. This is to ensure data protection in case something goes wrong during the installation.
Gizchina News of the week
MIUI 14 changelog
The changelog notes that the new Android 13 update improves search in Settings. Xiaomi has released the MIUI 14 system in the Chinese market. The MIUI 14 focuses on rebirth, and the update highlights include
- The system is greatly simplified
- The memory footprint is smaller and it lasts as long as new
- The photon engine architecture, system applications and three-party apps are fully accelerated. They are not only smooth but also more power-saving.
- There is personalized vision and small changes make big difference
- End-side privacy capabilities, all local processing, no data to the cloud, covering 30+ scenes
- Xiaomi Miaoxiang Center is newly upgraded, faster and can connect more devices
POCO F4 specs
POCO F4 5G mobile phone is a rebranded version of Redmi K40S. It is equipped with a Snapdragon 870 chip, a 6.67-inch FHD+ 120Hz OLED screen, covered with fifth-generation Gorilla Glass. This device also comes with LPDDR5 RAM + UFS 3.1 storage. On the rear, it uses a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera combination. The front has a 20MP selfie shooter. Under the hood, there is a 4500 mAh battery that supports 67W fast charge.