Artificial Technology is taking over the world gradually. We have witnessed how ChatGPT evolved from none to fun and more. Following ChatGPT, famous tech companies have made their mind to challenge its triumph. Microsoft equips itself with Bing AI, Google with Bard, and OpenAI with ChatGPT.
All these big players have intentions to capture the consumer eye. AI Chatbot technology from these tech giants is now available for public use after getting tested for weeks or months probably. There are also misconceptions about these Large Language Model programs. For instance, these are trained and preloaded with loads of data available on the internet.
How Do Bing AI, Google Bard, and ChatGPT Work?
Myths and misconceptions are as old as the human race itself. In today’s world, these things don’t have any place as we are moving fast with AI tech in our hand. To quash all irrelevant views, we have compiled certain answers that define artificial intelligence more precisely.
GPT3 of OpenAI shares that AI uses AI uses “a series of autocomplete-like programs to learn language” and that these programs analyze “the statistical properties of the language” to “make educated guesses based on the words you’ve typed previously.”
In a similar manner, James Vincent, a human person, says,
“These AI tools are vast autocomplete systems, trained to predict which word follows the next in any given sentence. As such, they have no hard-coded database of ‘facts’ to draw on — just the ability to write plausible-sounding statements. This means they have a tendency to present false information as truth since whether a given sentence sounds plausible does not guarantee its factuality.”
Gizchina News of the week
From above, it is pertinent that these AI tools are autocomplete programs that learn and analyze language. In short, there is less human intervention, and all these make guesses by linking facts.
How Latest AI Chatbots Are Rewriting Our Online World?
AI chatbots have been making headlines since the launch of ChatGPT last year. Internet is evolving each day, thanks to Bard, Bing AI, and ChatGPT. Our interaction with the internet is also changing. Confused? Read through the following headlines; you will know how AI is taking over the world.
- Microsoft Inducts Bing AI to Windows 11 Taskbar: Earlier today, new Windows 11 update was released. The update includes Phone Link for iOS, a touch optimized taskbar and certain other features.
- AI Tech Like ChatGPT Will Boost The DRAM Market: DRAM market is facing substational issues such as oversupply, price fixing issues, trade tensions, and more. ChatGPT is going to resolve most of them.
- Honor Magic5 Pro AI Camera Eternalizes New Guiness Record: At MWC 2023, Honor is releasing Honor Magic5 Pro with AI camera. It comes with five shooting ranges and loads of other features.
- Google’s Integration of Bard AI Chatbot In ChromeOS: Google’s Bard AI performs similar actions to that of ChatGPT but in a different way. The company believes in improving ChromeOS with this integration.
- OpenAI’s AI Tools For Detection of ChatGPT and Other AI Texts: OpenAI has been leading the AI dominance with different tools in the market. The AI detection tool will allow users to verify ChatGPT and other AI texts.
There are loads of other information available on our news tab. You can find each and every detail about Bing AI, Bard, and ChatGPT. To be concise, these AI chatbots have been rewriting the internet by offering rapid and effective solutions to our daily problems.