Deleting applications from your Android tablet is quick and simple once you know how.
So you have an Android tablet, you have the Android market or some third party Android market installed and you have tried out a few of the wonderful applications available to you, but now you’re running low on storage and won’t to delete some of those lesser used apps here’s how!
How to delete Android apps from the settings
- From your home screen head in to settings. Depending on your device you may either need to open a settings application or press menu > settings.
- In the settings menu scroll down to ‘applications’ and choose it.
- Choose the ‘manage applications’ option.
- Now you can choose the applications you want to delete and choose uninstall.
How to delete downloaded applications from the Android market
- Open the Android market.
- Head to the menu and choose ‘my apps’.
- Scroll to through your apps choosing the packages you want to remove.
- Hit uninstall.
Now you have freed up all that extra space you can start downloading more awesome Android applications.