Smartphones equipped with huge batteries are becoming more and more popular as the people tend to value the endurance over sheer aestethics and performance. And with the big batteries come also some extra perks like using the phone as a powerbank effectively. And today’s video is showing the Blackview P2 Lite doing just that.
Blackview P2 Lite is sporting a big 6000 mAh battery and the powerbank function is of course realized through the OTG. In the video below you can see the guy playing games while charging and even with some good old Minecraft the battery just holds the stable level. Check it out for yourself.
- Display: 5.5 FHD 1080*1920
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753, Octa-core, 1.3GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-T720-MP3
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM;
- 8MP + 13MP camera
- Prompt fingerprint recognition for 0.1s unlock
- Battery: 6000mAh;9V2A fast charge;
- Android 7.0;
- GPS supported
- OTG function supported
- Dimension: 154*77*10.4 MM
- 4 Colors：Champagne Gold , Iron Blue, Mocha Grey, Matte Black