The M9 may be a run away success, but that doesn’t make it perfect. Many M9 owners have been a little disappointed that there flagship Meizu didn’t come with the Android Market installed as standard.
Fortunately for them (and us) the latest firmware update, V1.0.2-14893 brings with it, among other updates and bug fixes, the much demanded Android Market!
More details and download links after the jump.
The change-log for the new M9 firmware is as follows:
Gizchina News of the week
1. Backup-Restore speed optimization
2. Camera now supports bar-code scanner function. Other misc errors in the camera software have also been fixed.
3. Gallery application UI has been customized.
4. Maps and GTalk are not pre-installed.
5. Automatic APK install has been added, meaning once the update is complete the M9 will automatically reinstall all your apps from your SD card.
6. Misc location, service, SMS errors fixed
7. Android Market bug fixes
8. English translation fixes
9. The size of Calendar widget has been made smaller.
For download links and instructions on how to update your M9 head over to the Meizume forums.
Follow us on Twitter for more Meizu news.
cant wait mine arrives
There’s a big shortage at the moment. We’re all waiting for them (me included)