While many people complained that the OnePlus 3 was pretty bug ridden at launch, OnePlus seems to be doing a fairly decent job at fixing these problems as they’ve just pushed an update for OxygenOS in hopes of giving their users a better experience.
This update comes just in time for the release of the Soft Gold OnePlus 3, and solves some of the large problems people have had with the device like notifications not working in Doze mode.
The list of changes are as follows:-
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
It’s nice to see OnePlus addressing these issues, though it’s also surprising these problems were even problems to start with. If you’re a OnePlus 3 user, you’ll probably be receiving the update over the next few days, so you’ll want to stay put.
Are you a OnePlus 3 user? How has the phone held up so far? We’d love to hear about it in the comments below.