From all the previous articles about the new UMI Plus handset you surely already know that the phone is equipped with a 4000 mAh Sony battery. We have seen some battery tests being done directly by UMI testers, but time has come to compare the battery performance with some direct competition too and the phone of choice is Meizu M3 Note, because it sports pretty much a similar hardware to the UMI Plus.
UMI claim that the main reason for the comparison is to point out the oprimized software of their Plus. But before we get to the video directly, let’s take a look at some summary comparisons. Both phones did the tests with the same display brightness levels and with the battery saving modes disabled.
Meizu M3 Note – 4100 mAh battery capacity:
– 3D games : 30 minutes, battery loss 12%
– video playback: 30 minutes, battery loss 8%
– social networking (Weibo): 30 minutes, battery loss 6%
– charging time from 0 to 100%: 3 hours 2 minutes
– normal runtime: 5 hodin, battery consumption cca 58%
UMi Plus – 4000 mAh battery capacity :
– 3D games: 30 minutes, battery loss 8%
– video playback : 30 minutes, battery loss 3%
– social networking (Weibo): 30 minutes, battery loss 4%
– charging time from 0 to 100%: 2 hours 36 minutes
– normal runtime: 5 hodin, battery consumption cca 55%
Based on the results it’s fairly obvious the differences are minor and UMI Plus has a clearly upper hand only with the charging time. So now let’s take a look at the video itself.
And because there is never a thing like too many videos we have one more for you today. And this time it’s one of the popular destruction ones where the UMI Plus display is tortured with a screwdriver, saw and drill. Of course you can guess the winner of such duel even before it starts…
Don’t forget there is also still running a giveaway event where you can win UMI Plus for free.