Fidget spinners are the trend of the moment and thus you can see them pretty much everywhere, maybe a friend of yours owns as well. So what would happen if he accidentally dropped it on your smartphone? Well, we don’t have to find that out, but Blackview thought you might want to know how their latest Blackview BV7000 thin and rugged phone would take the hit. Let’s have a look!
As we can see in the video the guys over at Blackview first drop the spinner on an harmless wine glass, destroying it to pieces, and then move on with the real test on the Blackview BV7000.
The Blackview BV7000 appears to be surviving quite well to the spinning fidget hitting the screen, both on the first and second drop. They then proceed to drop both fidget spinners at the same time, with the same non-entertaining result, the phone is just fine.
Gizchina News of the week
Blackview BV7000 Specifications
- Dimension(L*W*H): 153*78.9*12.6MM
- Weight: 223g
- Screen: 5.0 inch FHD 1080*1920
- OS: Android 7.0
- CPU: MediaTek MT6737T, Quad-core, 1.5GHz
- GPU: MaliT720-Mp2 600MHz
- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP Sony rear camera, f2.0, PDAF blue film coated camera lens protect cover
- Battery:3500mAh; 5V2A fast charge; Type-C 2.0
- Prompt fingerprint recognition for 0.1s unlock
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Rapid 5G wifi
- GPS +GLONASS supported
- OTG &NFC function supported
Are you surprised by the test result? Where you expecting the screen to crack? Let us know in the comments below!