After the success of Mi Mix from Xiaomi, bezel-less phones are coming from left and right. One of the budget affordable ones is surely the BLUBOO S1 and today we have a little comparison with the Mi Mix. Both phones feature tri-bezel- less design, but with pretty much different hardware specs as seen below.
Xiaomi Mi Mix :
- Snapdragon 821 Quad Core 2.35GHz + Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM+128GB ROM/6GB RAM+256GB ROM, microSD expansion support
- 6.4-inch Display with FHD resolution, 362ppi, 91.3% screen-to- body ratio
- 16.0MP rear camera +5.0MP front sensor
- 4400mAh Li-polymer battery, Quick charge 3.0
- Rear fingerprint scanner, deep black ceramic body
- MIUI8 OS
- Dimensions : 158.8X81.9X7.9mm, weight: 209g
- MTK Helio P25 Octa Core 2.5GHz + ARM Mali-T880 MP2
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM/6GB RAM+128GB ROM, 256GB microSD expansion
- 5.5- inch SHARP FHD Display,368ppi, 90% screen-to- body ratio, Gorilla Glass 4, dual layer touch panel, reacting to wet of gloved hand
- Dual rear camera setup: 16.0MP+3.0MP combo, 8.0MP front-facing shooter
- 3500mAh Li-polymer Battery, Quick charge, 4.4V Battery Core
- Front fingerprint scanner, Double-sided 2.5D curved glass
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions:148.6X74.3X7.9mm, weight: 175g
Even with the evident disparity in the hardware power the Bluboo S1 makers believe they can offer an affordable solution to the customer vying for the Mi Mix design, but not willing to pay the ultra high premium price. It’s also a bit smaller and lighter with perks like dual camera or dual sided curved glass design.
And talking about price Bluboo S1 will be priced merely at $150, while you would fork out $699 or more for the Xiaomi Mi Mix. Bluboo S1 is going to be launched soon in June and we shall see if it can really become the real budget alternative for the revolutional Xiaomi model. You can also subscribe for the news about it on the official website.