Aftermarket accessory maker Dodocool, has created a special magnetic wire which brings magsafe-like security to your smartphone.
We’ve all been in that situation. You plug in your smartphone to charge it walk away and let it juice up, only then to walk right back into the wire and rip it off the table on to the floor.
Not only can this cause extreme damage to the body or screen of your smartphone, but it can also cause stress to the charging port of your Android phone. Over time this could cause irreparable damage to the circuit board of your phone.
Dodocool has created a clever magnetic charging wire for Android phones that only conveniently charge your phone just like a standard wire but also adds a little security to your device too.
The 3.9ft wire has been made with a small plug that inserts into your phone then uses magnets to attach to the rest of the cable. What this does is creates a secure charging method but if the wire is tugged it will safely disconnect from your device.
For added bling, the cable also has a LED notification light and can be ordered direct from Amazon with one-day shipping through Amazon price;
- Brand: dodocool
- Material: OFC + TPE + Nylon
- Color: Silver
- LED indicator light color: Blue
- Connection interface: 1 * USB 2.0 connector, 1 * Micro-USB connector
- Data transmission speed: 480Mbps (Max.)
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Output voltage: DC 5V
- Input current: 2400mAh (Max.)
- Conversion rate: Approx. 90%-96%
- Compatibility: For Micro-USB equipped Huawei, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Sony, Blackberry, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, power banks and more.
- Item length: Approx. 3.9ft / 1.2m
- Item weight: Approx. 0.71oz / 20g
- Package size: Approx. 2.91 * 2.83 * 0.94 in / 74 * 72 * 24 mm (L * W * H)
- Package weight: Approx. 1.16oz / 33g
Pricing is extremely good to at just £7.59! Head over to Amazon for more details.