Upcoming Leagoo T5 is shaping up to be a pretty interesting midrange piece from this smaller chinese brand and the phone offers quite a solid blend of proper hardware with good looks. And today we have for you some more pictures showing the gorgeous jet black version of the Leagoo T5, enjoy the show.
Leagoo T5 is carrying onboard some pretty good hardware including the dual rear cameras, 4 GB RAM or the 5,5-inch FullHD resolution Sharp display covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Makers are also pretty proud of the front mounted no-press fingerprint ID similar to the iPhone or OnePlus solution. Full specs of the phone are as following :
- 5.5 inch SHARP FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 screen
- MT6750T 8-core chipset
- SAMSUNG 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- SONY 13.0MP + OV 5.0MP rear dual camera
- OV 13.0MP front camera
- LG 3000mAH battery with 5V2A quick charge
- LEAGOO OS 2.1( based on Android 7.0)
- 0.1 sec Unlock, 4 in 1 front-mounted fingerprint ID
Leagoo T5 is now available in the presale stage and until July 10th you can save $50, because it’s offered temporarily on Gearbest for just $149.99, which is a pretty sweet price if you look at the hardware.