Online retailer eFox are currently celebrating 10 years from their come into existence, so they’re running multiple compelling deals on their website. But the one who might interest you the most is the LeEco Le Max 2 which is available for just $196.07; let’s learn more about the phone before you purchase one!
The LeEco Le Max 2 is still one of the best phones bang for the bucks. LeEco’s last year flagship boasts the still powerful for nowadays standards Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of UFS 2.0 internal storage. The handset also sports a beautiful 5.7-inch WQHD 2K screen (2560 * 1440 pixels), a 21MP rear camera with PDAF and OIS, and an 8.0MP front camera with 1.4μm-big pixels.
The Le Max 2 comes with an USB Type C port, Bluetooth 4.2, Infrared Remote Sensor, Dual Nano SIM slots and a 3100mAh capacity battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. The smartphone works on these 4G LTE bands: FDD LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B12 / B17
Gizchina News of the week
LeEco Le Max 2 Specifications
- 5.7 inch WQHD 2K screen, 2560 * 1440 pixels, PPI 515
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.15GHz Quad Core
- GPU Adreno 530
- Supports ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- 3100mAh battery, support quick charge 3.0
- 4G + download speeds, VoLTE andwith2-stream MU-MIMO 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac with Wi-Fi Direct & Wi-Fi Display
- 4GB RAM + 64GB UFS 2.0 ROM
- 21 MP PDAF & OIS main camera + 1.4μm-pixel 8 MP front camera
- Android 6.0 system
- Supports USB Type C (Continuous Digital Lossless Audio Support), Bluetooth 4.2, Infrared Remote Sensor Etc.
- Dual SIM: Nano SIM Nano SIM +, No TF card
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900 / 2100MHz, Supported 2G & 3G & 4G, FDD LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B12 / B17 LTE Network
The LeEco Le Max 2 is now available for just $196.07 over at eFox, with it they also give you a screen protector and an original TPU case for the smartphone. You can use coupon code 10TH3 to save 3€ more. You’ll find more coupons on eFox’s 10th anniversary promotional page.