The Azdome GS65H is the world’s first dual camera car dashcam, but that isn’t the solely reason you should consider getting one. The camera also sports some high-end hardware for the category and as we’ll see in the video, it can record very good audio through its microphone. Let’s learn a bit more about this interesting dashcam.
Azdome’s dashcam is equipped with a Novatek96655 chipset and a Sony Imx323 image sensor, which is able to record high quality 1080p video. We then have a 720p cam at the front with a wide 130 degree lens to record inside the car.
In the video below we can hear how the audio recorded on the GS65H sounds:
As we can hear from the video, the audio recorded sounds pretty good for being taken on a dashcam. This could come in handy when you want to record a conversation you have with somebody in your car, albeit that’s probably a tiny bit sketchy.
Azdome GS65H Specifications
- LCD size : 2.4′ LCD screen
- Lens : Front 150°wide angle lens, F=1.8 / Rear 130°wide angle lens, F=2.6
- Video resolution : Front 1080P/rear 720P
- Twin channel: Front 1080P 1440×1080 /720P 1280×720 Rear:720P
- Single front camera：1080 FHD 1920×1080/720P 1280×720/WVGA 848×480/ VGA 640×480
- Video compressed format : H.264， MOV
- Photo format : JPG
- Shooting mode : Loop recording
- Motion detection : Support
- Micro sd card : SD card（Class 10 or above，Max support 32G,8-32G Kingston /Samsung /SanDisk memory card）
- Microphone : Support
- Speaker : Built-in
- GPS :Not Support(New GS65H—Start selling time:July 25, 2017)
- USB port : 1：Storage 2：Charging 3.Power on and recording
- Power interface : 5V 1.5A
- Battery : Built-in Li-ion Battery
- Parking mode : Support
- Working temperature : -20°C to 60°C