The DOOGEE BL7000 is the latest battery phone coming from the Chinese phone maker – DOOGEE. The smartphone is one of the few sporting both a long battery life and the trendy dual camera setup on the back. If you’re interested in this hardware combo, keep reading to learn more!
DOOGEE’s BL7000 is a well built device with a full metal frame and a leather-like back cover. The BL700 sports a bigger battery than what you’d usually find on a smartphone, with a capacity 7000mAh. The handset also features a big 5.5-inch SHARP IPS Full HD display and is powered by a Mediatek MT6750T paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
DOOGEE’s phone comes with two Samsung rear cameras, both of 13MP resolution and with the secondary shooter sporting a 2X optical telephoto lens, these will allow you to take photos with a nice bokeh effect. On the front we get yet another Samsung 13MP selfie snapper.
The massive 7000mAh capacity battery on the BL7000 can be fast charged at 12V/2A and it should provide more than 20 hours of video playback. Connectivity wise, the smartphone supports most of the LTE bands you need (at least in Europe): FDD-LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20(B1:2100, B3:1800, B7:2600, B8:900, B20:800MHz).
DOOGEE BL7000 Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD screen
- CPU: MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- Camera: 13.0MP + 13.0MP dual rear cameras + 13.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM Card + 1 Nano SIM Card or 1 Nano
- SIM Card + 1 TF Card
- Feature: GPS
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz