The Blackview BV8000 Pro is one of the toughest rugged phones out in the market. The handset is what the company calls “tri-proof”, meaning it’s both water, dust and shock proof. Today, to prove it’s strength once again the guys over at Blackview set it up against some nails and a glass panel. Let’s check it out down below.
So, as we can see in the video, the Blackview BV8000 Pro is put against some nails, before it gets thrown into them, then they try to scratch it with them but the Corning Gorilla Glass coating on top of the display keeps it pristine.
Same goes for the glass test, where the smartphone is thrown into an 8mm thick tempered glass panel. The BV8000 Pro is able to break the glass without getting damaged in the process. That doesn’t mean you should go around breaking glass panels with your smartphone, but shows overall how shock proof it is.
Don’t forget the Blackview BV8000 Pro is also equipped with quite some hardware, you can check the spec sheet below.
Gizchina News of the week
Blackview BV8000 Pro Specifications
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD Corning Gorilla Glass screen
- CPU: MTK6757 Octa Core 2.3GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- Camera: 8.0MP front camera + rear camera 16.0MP
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Touch Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Nano SIM + Nano SIM
- Feature: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz TD-SCDMA B34/B39 FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5//B7/B17/B19/B20 TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41