The Cubot X18 is definitely one of the best looking devices the Chinese phone manufacturer has ever produced. The handset will be sporting the trendy 18:9 display aspect ratio and it’ll be running stock Android 7.0 Nougat with no bloatware installed.
On the hardware side, the X18 will be equipped with a Mediatek MT6737T processor, which should be enough to run demanding games and other applications, a 3200mAh battery, a rear 13MP (non interpolated) camera with a powerful 1A LED flash and an 8.0MP selfie shooter with an auxiliary 0.6mA soft flash.
The smartphone will also sport 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable though microSD up to 128GB.
But now let’s get to the reason you’re probably here. How can you get this beauty for free in exchange of a review? Well, you have to be a professional reviewer and satisfy these parameters:
- Have your own tech website or the editor to post on some tech website.1. Have your own tech website or the editor to post on some tech website.
- With your own youtube channel with some fans.
- With SNS platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with hundreds of fans.
If you’re lucky enough to have all of those, then Cubot are very likely to select you to review the upcoming Cubot X18.
You can contact Cubot here:
- Russian regions: cubot1037(at)cubot.net
- German/Spain/Italy: wangchengchen(at)cubot.net
- English regions and others : tracy(at)cubot.net
Learn more about the Cubot X18 on the official website.