Do you love recording high quality videos on your favorite Chinese smartphones but it doesn’t feature OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and thus they all come out shaky? Heck, probably even with OIS you’re not going to get as smooth videos as you can with a dedicated Gimbal.
As you may have already read in the title, we’re talking about the FeiyuTech SPG C; let’s learn more about it!
The FeiyuTech SPG C gimbal is an high quality 3-axis gimbal which works in conjunction with your smartphone. This specific version named “C” also features an additional button to zoom in and out remotely, without having to tap on the smartphone’s display.
The gimbal connects to your smartphone through Bluetooth, once you do that you can use the record/shutter button on the handle to snap photos or record videos. It also comes with an app where you can setup different parameters and that allows you to create videos such as time-lapse and panoramas.
FeiyuTech’s gimbal features an 1/4-inch hole at the bottom, so you can connect it to a tripod if you want to. Battery wise, the FeiyuTech SPG C is equipped with a big 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery and it can works for 7 hours on a single charge.
Gizchina News of the week
FeiyuTech SPG C Specifications
- Brand: FeiyuTech
- Model: SPG c
- Suitability: For 50mm-80mm width smartphones, such as for iPhone series, for HUAWEI P10/P9 and P10 Plus P9 Plus, for Mi 6/5 for MEIZU MX6, for Samsung Note5/S7 or other ones with similar dimensions.
- Tilting Angle: 320°
- Rolling Angle: 320°
- Panning Angle: 360°
- Tilting Increments: min. 2°/s, max. 75°/s
- Panning Increments: min. 3°/s, max. 150°/s
- Battery Type: 22650 rechargeable lithium battery (3000mAh, 3.7V)
- Usage Time: 7 hours (fully charged)
- Item Weight: 416g / 14.7oz
- Package Size: 33.5 * 19 * 5cm / 13.2 * 7.5 * 2in
- Package Weight: 1100g / 38.8oz