It’s not that uncommon to buy a product and then receive something looking totally different than what was shown in the pictures. In order to avoid that, dashcam maker Azdome has just released a video with some real shots of the device. Let’s check it out down below.
In the video we can clearly see the unique design of the Azdome GS65H, with the specially designed heat emission holes and the compactness that makes the dashcam easy to hide inside the car. All the photos are absolutely real so what you see is what you’re getting in the package.
The Azdome GS65H is the world’s first dual-lens dash camera and it packs top notch hardware as well, going from the Novatek96655 chipset to an high quality Sony image sensor. It’s also one of the most cost-effective devices currently on the market.
Azdome GS65H Specifications
- LCD size : 2.4′ LCD screen
- Lens : Front 150°wide angle lens, F=1.8 / Rear 130°wide angle lens, F=2.6
- Video resolution : Front 1080P/rear 720P
- Twin channel: Front 1080P 1440×1080 /720P 1280×720 Rear:720P
- Single front camera：1080 FHD 1920×1080/720P 1280×720/WVGA 848×480/ VGA 640×480
- Video compressed format : H.264， MOV
- Photo format : JPG
- Shooting mode : Loop recording
- Motion detection : Support
- Micro sd card : SD card（Class 10 or above，Max support 32G,8-32G Kingston /Samsung /SanDisk memory card）
- Microphone : Support
- Speaker : Built-in
- GPS :Not Support(New GS65H—Start selling time:July 25, 2017)
- USB port : 1：Storage 2：Charging 3.Power on and recording
- Power interface : 5V 1.5A
- Battery : Built-in Li-ion Battery
- Parking mode : Support
- Working temperature : -20°C to 60°C