Because of the impressive number of pre-orders for the Elephone S8, the company is working non-stop on the production and quality control of said device. They indeed just released a statement which confirms they’ve been working day and night to check the first batch of S8 coming from the factory.
Apparently, all the handset passed the test as they’re now getting shipped to the main online retailer of Elephone devices – Gearbest. So, if you purchased one from them expect it to be shipped very soon and receive a tracking number for your order. This is what will happen if you’re in the first group of orders, if you’re not then you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Elephone did say they’re pumping up the production though, so that you can get your S8 as soon as possible.
Elephone S8 Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: B1/B8 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20 TDD-LTE: B38/B40
The Elephone S8 is currently available over at Gearbest.