Given the huge success of the Maze Alpha – according to the feedback we’ve been reading in the comments section, this latest video released by the Chinese phone maker might help most of you Alpha owners maximize battery life. Well, it’ll also be helpful for anybody using an Android phone; let’s check it out.
So as we hinted earlier, these suggestions showed in the video can be applied to pretty much any smartphone running Android 7.0 Nougat. In sequence, the guys over at Maze optimize all the apps, turn on the battery saver feature, then they turn off vibration and haptic feedback and, lastly, they suggest disabling adaptive brightness.
Probably most of you guys knew about these tricks, but it’s always good to recap them and help those who are less tech savvy.
Here are all the specifications of the beautiful device, in case you fancy one.
- Display: 6.0 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Screen, 2.5D Curved Glass, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 83 Percent Screen-to-Body Ratio, Scratch Resistant
- CPU: Helio P25 ( MTK6757 ) Octa Core ( 4 x 2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.4GHz
- ARM Cortex-A53 )
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 6GB / 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + back cameras 13.0MP + 5.0MP with SAMSUNG S5K3L8 sensor
- Sensor: Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, HotKnot
SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby ( 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card or 1 Nano SIM card + 1 TF card )
- Feature: GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
Did you guys find the video any helpful? Let us know in the comments section below!