The Blackview S8 is the latest smartphone adopting the full-screen design philosophy to come into the market. Blackview’s handset is also one of the more affordable alternatives though and that’s what makes it interesting. Let’s learn a bit more about the phone!
As we just mentioned, the Blackview S8 comes with the trendy full-screen design, in this case more inspired from the Samsung S8 as opposed to the Xiaomi Mi MIX. The smartphone features a really high 90% screen-to-body ratio and a beautifully crafted body with a metal frame and a glossy looking back cover.
The Blackview S8 is equipped with a large 5.7-inch display coated with IVO 2.5D glass to increase both durability and looks. The phone’s body is only 8.5mm thick and it has a curved back to increase comfort in the hand.
Under the hood, we’ll find a power efficient Mediatek MT6750T processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. All of that is powered by a 3180mAh battery charged via the reversible USB Type-C port at the bottom of the phone.
Blackview S8 Specifications
- Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel screen
- CPU: MTK6750T 1.5GHz Octa Core
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + 0.3MP front cameras + 13.0MP + 0.3MP back cameras
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Feature: GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
Blackview S8‘s promotional event kicks off today, October 16th and last until October 23rd, in this period of time you’ll be able to get the smartphone for as low as $149.99, which could be quite a good deal given its design and decent hardware. Head over here to learn more.