Oukitel engineers seem to have fully adapted in the new “18:9” world and after the higher-end MIX 2 and the low-end C8 they are planning to release something for the midrange market. And the Oukitel K5000 should bringing best from the both worlds together, after all they are calling it “Big and small”.
With such slogan they probably mean that the phone is combining big 5,7-inch display and very solid 5000 mAh battery with fairly slim and thin body so should be really the ideal middle ground. You can check the following video to see if they managed to follow the design of the Samsung S8, because it’s obviously heavily inspired by that.
And today they also released a full list of specs for the device so now we have a better idea about all the features of Oukitel K5000 :
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T octa-core Cortex A53 1.5GHz , ARM Mali-T860 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, OTA updates
- Display: 5.7 inch HD+, 720*1440 resolution, 5 points multi-touch
- Rear camera: Sony IMX135 sensor, 13.0MP, 16MP interpolated, true-tone LED flash light
- Front camera: Samsung 3P3 16.0MP, 21MP interpolated, flash light support
- Memory: 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, 128GB expandable
- Network: 4G FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- SIM card type: 1 nano SIM+1 SD card;2 nano SIM
- Connectivity: USB Type-C port, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG
- Sensors:Front fingerprint sensor/ Gravity sensor/ proximity sensor/ Light sensor/gyroscope sensor/ geomagnetic sensor
- Dimensions: 152.1*73.1*10.8mm
- Battery: 5000mAh, 9V/2A charger
Presales for Oukitel K5000 will start on October 23rd with some discounted offers available from the official $159.99 retail price. The phone will be available in brilliant blue, jet black and champagne gold colors. All the detailes about the actual discounts and partner stores will be announced very soon on the official website.