Today we have a closer look at a really interesting gadget coming from Chinese electronics manufacturer Dodocool. The device is called Dodocool DC58 and it’s an USB Type-C wall charger; let’s learn more about it!
As we just mentioned, the DC58 is an USB Type-C charger with a maximum power output of 45W. The charger works over ordinary USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 and it’s compatible with PD-enabled (Power Delivery) USB Type-C devices.
Just to name a few, you can use Dodocool’s accessory to charge up an Apple MacBook, a Nintendo Switch, a Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air, Huawei MateBook X and many more products.
The Dodocool DC58 is very compact, it supports AC 100-240V and comes with multiple protection features including over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection, over heating protection, overload protection, surge protection and under voltage protection. The charger also supports smart output for QC 3.0 enabled USB-C devices with an input voltage of 5V-12V.
Gizchina News of the week
Dodocool DC58 Specifications
- Material: PC (UL94-V0 flame retardant)
- Color: White
- Plug type: US plug or EU plug (optional)
- Rated power: 45W
- Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 1A (Max.)
- Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A or 20V/2.25A (Max.)
- Operating temperature: 0° ~ 35° C
- Storage temperature: -10° ~ 55° C
- Operating relative humidity: 45% ~ 80%
- Storage relative humidity: 10% ~ 93%
- Certificate: CE
- Warranty: 12-month limited warranty
- Item size: Approx. 2.61 * 2.19 * 1.10 in / 66.40 * 55.50 * 28.00 mm (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 4.58oz / 130g