Recently the new version of the popular Vernee MIX 2 has been released with whopping 6 GB RAM and the extra memory should also help the phone in the gaming performance. So the company released a new look at the gaming perfomance of this models and of course we can’t rob you of the cinematic piece.
Vernee MIX 2 is a proud member of the new 18:9 aspect ratio wave of phones and it crams the big 6-inch FHD+ screen into the body of a standard 5,5-inch phone. With the Helio P25 octa-core processor, 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of expandable internal storage it should have enough juice to run even the demanding games these days. Check out the video yourself.
Vernee MIX 2 6GB specifications :
Gizchina News of the week
- Screen: 6.0” FHD+ (2160*1080) customized rounded corners screen.
- CPU: Helio P25 Octa-core
- Storage: 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Cameras: 13MP+5MP dual rear cameras; 8MP front camera
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Fast charge: PUMP EXPRESS+ 9V2A
- System: VOS 1.0 based on Android 7.0
- SIM card: Support 2 Nano SIM cards or 1 Nano SIM card+1 micro SD card
- Sensors: G-sensor、P- sensor、L-sensor、Gyro、Compass、Fingerprint
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G 802.11b/g/n 5G 802.11a/n
- GPS: Support GPS/AGPS/GLONASS
You can purchase the Vernee MIX 2 6GB version currently for example on Banggood for a special price. And in fact all the Vernee smartphones are getting a price slash for the 11.11 shopping event including the MIX 2 4GB version, Vernee M5, Vernee Mars Pro and more. You can find those discounted for purchase on Gearbest.