As planned the new Oukitel K6 got officialy shown today for the first time on their website so now the full specs are out in the open. The phone looks quite solid and could be a very interesting option for the late Christmas gift if they manage to get it in stores in time. Also they started a special activity event for the fans where you can win half price coupons and even one free K6.
Most of the specs got already revealed few days ago, but there are still some surprises on the list, like the Face ID unlock support paired also with the more traditional rear fingerprint scanner. Full specs based on the Oukitel’s website are as follows :
Gizchina News of the week
- Processor: MT6763 octa-core Cortex A53 2.0GHz , ARM Mali-G71 2700MHz
- OS: Android 7.1
- Display: 6.0-inch FHD+INCELL display, 21600*1080 resolution
- Touch: NT36672, 5 points multi-touch
- Color: Blue, Black
- Primary camera : 16.0MP+2MP, 21MP interpolated,true-tone LED flash light
- Secondary camera: 8.0MP+2MP, 13MP interpolated, flash light support
- Memory: 6GB RAM+64GB ROM, 128GB expandable
- 4G network bands: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- SIM card type: 2 nano SIM or 1 nano SIM+1 SD card;
- Connectivity: USB Type-C port both for charging and audio output
- WLAN: Support,802.11 a/b/g/n/,Hotspot
- Bluetooth: V4.2
- Sensors: Press fingerprint sensor/ Gravity sensor/ proximity sensor/ Light sensor/ gyroscope sensor/geomagnetic sensor/notification LED/NFC
- FM Radio: support
- Dimensions: 158.7*76.3*10.4mm, 211.5g
- Battery: 6300mAh, 5V/3A charger
Oukitel K6 will also pack a new 5V/3A quick charger for the K6 and it will be faster than 9V/2A charger. To test the charging speed, we charge the same K6 piece both with 5V/3A and 9V/2A chargers from 0%. Fully charged K6 with the 5V/3A charger compared to 95% charged with the 9V/2A one, check the video below for the comparison.
Oukitel is holding the aforementioned activity for K6 from December 11 th to Christmas Eve and 6 lucky winners will get a half price coupon code to buy K6 and 1 winner will get one free K6. For more information about K6 itself and the activity, visit the official website.