Leagoo T5c is the first phone in the market equipped with the new Spreadtrum SC9853i processor based on the Intel Airmont x86 platform made with 14nm FinFET technology and even though it’s a lower midrange device, the makers feel confident about its performance and overall speed.
At least that’s what they are trying to tell us with their latest video, where the Leagoo T5c is trying to measure up against the OnePlus 5 flagship comparing the app launch speed. So can it really be on par with a weaker chipset and only 3 GB RAM ? Check out the following video.
LEAGOO T5c full specs:
- Display: 5.5-inch SHARP FHD IPS
- CPU: Spreadtrum SC9853 1.8Ghz , Intel X86 core, 64bit
- RAM: Samsung 3GB
- ROM: Sandisk 32GB
- Rear Camera: Samsung 13.0 + OV 2.0 dual-cam
- Front Camera: OV 5.0 MP
- Battery: LG 3050mAH with 5V2A quick charge
- Fingerprint: 360°rear front-mounted fingerprint ID
- Retail Price: $129.99
And the global pre-sale campaign is still running so you can still save some money, specifically $20 in the Gearbest offer for the Leagoo T5c. There is also a giveaway event happening right now so check it out in here.