Not even a month have passed since OnePlus released the first open beta of Android Oreo for OnePlus 5. However the company thinks that today is the proper time for release the second version of Google’s cookie.
The OnePlus 5 OxygenOS newest Oreo update does not bring any pomp, glitter or new outstanding feature, instead a couple of bug fixes are arriving to fix reported issues.
The full changelog list can be checked below:
- Fixed widget issues
- Fixed shortcut issues
- UI improvements
- Added f4v format in video category
- Speed improvements while deleting massive files
- Improvements for Reading Mode
- Improvements for vibration
- Improvements for Bluetooth audio
- Fixed Parallel Apps bugs
- Fixed reboot issue when using Picture in Picture
- Updated Android security patch to November
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
As specified by the update change-log the updates will bring more stability for users running the Google’s Cookie beta, and also brings some UI fixes and refinements. Not forgetting tweaks to adjust camera performance and optimizations.
Those who already have migrated to Beta releases will be contemplated with an OTA update allowing the version upgrade. However users of stable release will need to flash the Beta manually, after the process they will start to receive any OTA update once it gets available.
Worth to mention that as the name suggests those releases are far from being stable, but can fit as daily driver for courageous and non-demanding users.