We’re still feeling festive over here at GizChina as well as at dodocool’s headquarters and thus we decided to run a giveaway that can potentially get you a free pair of dodocool’s DA158 2-in-1 active noise cancelling headphones. If you’re interested, then keep reading to learn a bit more about them and enter the giveaway!
As we previously mentioned, the dodocool DA158 are a pair of headphones that feature noise cancelling technology, and they do that while working either wirelessly (via Bluetooth) or using a cable through the AUX port.
The headphones are Hi-Resolution Audio Certified thanks to the 40mm titanium drivers that provide HD sound, pushing out high quality 24-bit/96kHz audio compared to the ordinary CDs (16-bit/44.1kHz) we find on traditional headphones. Then we have ANC technology that eliminates up to 90% of ambient background noise around you both in wired and wireless mode.
Lastly, the DA158 feature 4.1 CSR 8645 AptX technology for HD quality stereo sound with support for multi-device connections and a long-lasting 14 hours playtime on a full charge.
dodocool DA158 Specifications
- Material: ABS + Aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Wireless chip: CSR 8645
- Wireless version: V4.1
- Profile support: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, CVC6.0, AptX
- Wireless distance: 10m
- Working hours: Up to 14 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Output S.P.L.: 105±3dB at 1kHz
- Automatic shutdown time: Approx. 10 minutes
- Speaker frequency response: 10Hz-45kHz
- Normal impedance: 32Ω
- Normal power rating: 20mW
- Maximum input power: 30mW
- Ambient temperature: -40~60℃
- Certifications: FCC-ID, CE-RED, RoHS, Telec, Hi-Res Audio
- Item size (unfold): Approx. 7.28 * 2.95 * 7.87 in / 185 * 75 * 200 mm
- Item size (fold): Approx. 7.28 * 2.95 * 5.71 in / 185 * 75 * 145 mm
- Item weight: Approx. 10.30oz / 292g
Enter the Giveaway Here!
Down below you can finally enter the giveaway. COMPLETE AS MANY of the prerequisites you can and gain as many entries as possible. The winner will be announced automatically on January 15th!