Have you got yourself an iPad but you feel like you don’t get enough out of it? Maybe watching videos on Youtube or playing games isn’t all you can do on it. You could also use your iPad for some light work thanks to this MFi certified keyboard produced by dodocool; let’s learn more about it!
The dodocool DA161 is an Apple MFi certified keyboard specially designed for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro. It’s plug and play, no batteries are needed, no charging needed, no bluetooth pairing needed, you simply attach the Smart Connector to the iPad and start typing.
dodocool’s keyboard is made of high-strength engineering plastic which guarantees a longer lifespan and consistent performance. The drawing force of each key is more than 0.8 kgf, which brings a more sensitive tactile response and a comfortable and precise typing experience.
This accessory is also foldable so it allows your iPad Pro to be tilted up to 50 degrees to provide the most comfortable viewing typing angle. It then folds to create a slim, lightweight cover which provides all-around protection for your iPad Pro.
The cover also supports auto wake and sleep to reduce energy consumption and extend battery life. Meanwhile the keyboard features adjustable backlit keys.
dodocool DA161 Specifications
- Material: Zinc alloy + ABS plastic
- Color: Black
- Interface: Smart Connector
- System requirement: iOS 9.0 or later
- Compatibility: –iPad Pro 10.5-inch (2nd Generation) –iPad Pro 10.5-inch (1st Generation)
- Input voltage: 3.3V ± 5%
- Current: 1.2 mA (Max.)
- Working temperature: 5℃ ~ 50℃
- Working humidity: ≤ 85%
- Certificate: CE, FCC, MFi
- Item size: Approx. 25.2 * 17.5 * 0.7 mm / 9.9 * 6.9 * 0.28 inch (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 550 g / 19.4 oz