Affordable drones brand DROCON have just come out with yet another amazing bang-for-the-buck aircraft — the DROCON Bugs 6. The new quadcopter is a racer, it features brushless motors and will cost you less than $100; let’s learn more about it!
As we just mentioned the DROCON Bugs 6 is a racing quadcopter and as such it comes with a set of powerful and durable 1806 1800KV brushless motors in a 250mm wheelbase frame. The drone can be equipped with your favorite 5.8Ghz FPV camera such as the suggested C5830 which can be placed in the pre-made compartment at the front, between the two LEDs.
The DROCON Bugs 6has a 300 meters flight range and comes with a 7.4V 1300mAh 25C li-po battery for about 12 minutes of fun.
DROCON Bugs 6 Specifications
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 250mm
- Flight Controller: GR303B
- Frame Material: Pure nylon fiber material
- Gross Weight: About 370g
- Flying Time: about 10 ~ 12 minutes hovering
- Flying Distance: about 200 ~ 300 meters
- Top Speed: 80km/h
- Upgradable with a C5830 FPV Camera
- FPV TX: 5.8G 500mw
- Antenna: 5.8G Antenna