Do you own many devices built before the bluetooth age? Then you might want to add the tech to them with a very simple and inexpensive adapter, the dodocool DA88; keep reading to learn more!
The dodocool DA88 is an adapter that will allow you to transmit audio from any Bluetooth enabled device to one that isn’t, and viceversa. You can indeed also use the DA88 as a wireless transmitter, thus sending audio from a non-Bluetooth enabled device to one that is. For example, you can stream audio from your TV, PC, MP3 player and so on, to a pair of wireless speakers or headphones.
The accessory can remember up to 8 paired devices and reconnect automatically to the last paired device when turned on in RX mode. It can work for up to 100 hours of standby time through the built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery and up to 13 hours in transmitter mode, meanwhile in receiver mode it tops at 9 hours; it can also work while charging.
The Dodocool DA88 also has a range of to 10 meters (33 feet), just like any other Bluetooth device.
Dodocool DA88 specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Wireless Version: V3.0
- Supported Profiles: A2DP
- Operating Frequency: 2.402GHz – 2.480GHz
- Operating Distance: Up to 33ft / 10m
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V / 250mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- TX Working Time: Up to 13 hours
- RX Working Time: Up to 9 hours
- Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Standby time: Up to 100 hours
- Audio Codec Supported: SBC
- Certificate: CE, FCC
- Item Size: Approx. 1.74 * 1.73 * 0.50 in / 44.25 * 44.00 * 12.70 mm (L * W * H)
- Item Weight: Approx. 0.60 oz / 17 g