The new OUKITEL K7 with its massive 10.000 mAh battery capacity is of course attracting the attention of big battery phone lovers, but the makers are quite convinced it can offer way more than that. So today we have for you a video containing some samples from its 13MP+2MP dual rear camera, because according to OUKITEL the Sony IMX214 can still capure some damn good shots.
OUKITEL K7 main specs :
- 6-inch display with FullHD+ resolution, 2160×1080 pixels (18:9);
- octa-core processor MediaTek MT6750T clocked at 1.5 GHz;
- GPU ARM Mali-T860 MP2 520MHz;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB of internal memory with 64GB expansion;
- Dual-lens rear camera with 13MP (Sony IMX214) and 2MP sensors;
- 5MP front selfie camera
- 10000 mAh battery with 9V/2A quick charge
- two nano SIM card slots; supports TF card
- supports 4G LTE;
- fingerprint scanner;
- Android 8.1 OS
Global first presales for the OUKITEL K7 should be hitting around June 20th so watch out if you are planning to get this battery monster. You can already subscribe for some discount coupon code or even a chance of getting the phone for just $99.99 on the official website.