You guys probably know Elephone for their large portfolio of affordable and trendy phones, but the company doesn’t stop there. The Chinese phone maker does indeed also produce other sorts of gadgets such as earphones, smart bands and smartwatches. Today, we have a look at a device that’s part of the latter category – the Elephone W7 smartwatch.
So, what are these five reasons that should make you think about getting an Elephone W7? Here we have them:
Gizchina News of the week
- Personal health and fitness companion: Built-in with multiple sport modes such as Walking, Running, Biking, Rope-skipping, Playing badminton, basketball, soccer, and so on, the W3 is able to record your colorful and interesting life.
- Message notifications and caller rejection: Not only can the ELEPHONE W3 receive incoming calls, it will also keep you up to date with notifications, social media updates and more.
- 1.33” color display with customizable wallpaper: The ELEPHONE W3 offers a fuller and clearer picture. Their all screen design is graced with a 1.33 inch IPS panel with impeccable 240*240 resolution.
- Multiple straps: ELEPHONE W3 is made of silicone composite material of special high-end medical grade. It features a lightweight, breathable and comfortable design that you’re willing to wear it all day long.
- 180mAh battery capacity: With a 180mAh battery capacity as a powerful backup, the ELEPHONE W3 can be used for up to 10 days on a single charge(only 3 hours), meanwhile its standby time is 25 days.
That’s all nice and good, but how much does it cost? The Elephone W3 smartwatch is now on sale over at Banggood for just $28.79, which is definitely a really interesting price for a device with this design and amount of features. You can learn more about it on the official website.