Today, Huawei announced the launch of its maiden intelligent lighting products from Huawei’s Smart Choice brand. The company also unveiled “Ark Lab”, the world’s largest IoT laboratory, and officially launched the “Ark Program”. According to the company, Huawei’s Ark program has three aspects which include HiLink, Huawei Smart Choice, and Ark Lab.
- HiLink: This is an open smart home interactive platform
- Huawei Smart Choice: This is a smart hardware brand, which is used to integrate resources, build a terminal ecosystem, and emphasize brand quality.
- Ark Lab: This lab bears the entire process of brand interaction and product development, such as the joint release of the new lighting intelligent lighting products.
Huawei Ark Lab is located at Huawei’s headquarters base. It is built by Huawei with great manpower and resources. It covers an area of nearly 1,000 square meters and includes four major areas which include the product certification zone, the United Innovation Zone (UIZ), the product display area and the scene development area.
- Product certification area: This area has eight secured meeting rooms for manufacturers to develop new HiLink products
- United Innovation Zone: This zone has eight semi-open and comfortable meeting spaces for product managers, architects, and other professionals to collate their ideas.
- Product display area: This is a zone where the results of HiLink products are displayed for online and offline channel selection
- Scene development area: This area is used to simulate the workability of products and display their linkage ability.
This lab is simply a serene environment for Huawei’s engineers and other contacted professionals to produce, showcase and test new innovative IoT products.