Since the Ulefone Armor 5 landed on market with its IP68 protection grade, many fans have done lots of pretty tough stress tests to certify the smartphone’s ruggedness, including waterproof, dustproof, shock resistance challenges. Today, the company is back with yet another of their survival tests, what temperatures can the Ulefone Armor 5 withstand? Let’s check it out in the video below.
As we can see in the video, the Ulefone Armor 5 has been frozen in a container filled with water, but that doesn’t seem to have stopped it, the phone is indeed still ringing inside that cube of ice. The Ulefone guy then picks up an Ulefone Armor X to break the ice, just like anyone would do, and then takes out the Armor 5. Of course, the phone is still working and in apparent perfect condition. Moving onto the next step, we have the guy use 100 ℃ boiling water and spray on the phone. How does the handset react to that? Well, it doesn’t seem to care, it still works just fine.
Of course nobody is going to go through that in real life, but this testing shows how rugged and well sealed the smartphone actually is. If you are interested in its specs, you can check out the sheet below.
Ulefone Armor 5 Specifications
- Display: 5.85-inch,720*1512 pixels screen
- CPU: MT6763
- System: Android 8.1
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB
- Camera: 16MP+ 5MP dual rear camera; 13MP front camera
- Sensor: G-sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, NFC, OTG, fingerprint recognition, face unlock.
- SIM Card: dual Nano SIM + dual standby
- Features: GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Dimensions: 158.3*76*12.6mm
- Network: GSM: (B2/3/5/8） WCDMA: (B1/5/8） LTE-FDD:(B1/3/7/8/20)