Even the entry level budget phones can offer quite a big display so if you are looking for a cheap device for let’s say watching movies, then you really dont need some brutal performance device. And the new OUKITEL C12 Pro with a very budget friendly price wants to fit just like that and in the design department it’s once again utilizing the notched display design, made famous by the iPhone X.
OUKITEL C12 Pro is of course really just a basic entry level phone so it will be offering a quad-core MT6739 chipset, paired with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The 6,18-inch display with 19:9 aspect ratio is quite lacking in the pixel count so don’t expect miracles. On the other hand it has some nifty stuff for the budget piece, like the fingeprint scanner and the Face ID unlock function.
Full specs of OUKITEL C12 Pro :
- Colors: black, gold, purple
- Display: 6.18”480*996 pixels, 5 points capacitive touch screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Cameras: 8.0MP+2MP rear camera, flash light support, 5.0MP front camera
- Battery: 3,300mAh removable, 5V/1A charger
- Dimensions: 155.7*76*9.7mm
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Chipset: MT6739 quad-core 1.5GHz Cortex A53
- Memory: 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, 64GB expandable
- SIM Card: 2 nano/ 1 nano+1 TF card
- WLAN: Supported
- Bluetooth: supported, Bluetooth
- GPS: supported
- USB: Micro 5PIN
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm
- OTA: supported
- FM Radio: supported
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor/
Gravity sensor/proximity sensor/Light sensor
The OUKITEL C12 Pro will be surely trying to attack the hearts of users mainly with the extra low price and while the official one is set at $89.99, the makers are promising massive discounts for the presales. Those should be coming soon and you can find more information about the phone on the official website.