Today, Samsung officially announced the official launch of the new Galaxy S9 Star Flower Purple version. The Samsung Galaxy A9 Star was released in China a few months ago and at the time, it was available in black and white colours. The new Flower Purple version uses a gradual design for superior visuals. This smartphone is basically a selfie smartphone with a huge 24MP camera upfront. This AI-assisted camera is equipped with multiple features such as multi-dimensional studio light effect, multi-angle adjustment of the main light, single-sided bright-eyed ring light, double-sided stereo white natural light, etc.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Star uses a 6.3-inch display with a resolution of 2220×1080. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, and a rear 24MP+16MP dual camera. Its lights are kept on by a 3700 mAh battery. In addition, the Samsung Galaxy A9 Star is equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) voice assistant, Bixby. It can understand your habits and users need a sentence to achieve language control.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Star specifications
- 6.28-inch FHD+ (1080×2220 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP primary rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 24MP secondary rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.4×77.0×7.55mm; Weight: 188g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS with GLONASS
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Star came with a 2999 Yuan ($468) price tag in China. The price of this flower purple version should be close.