Samsung has just announced the most affordable triple camera smartphone in India. The Galaxy A7 (2018) which was supposed to debut today is now officially priced Rs 23,990 ($329) making it the cheapest not only in India but also across the globe. There are two variants of the device – 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. The latter costs Rs 28,990 ($398) and will be available on early access from September 27 and special preview sale on September 28 on Flipkart. It is available in Blue, Black and Gold.
The USP of the Galaxy A7 (2018) is the triple camera which comprises a 24-megapixel f/1.7 aperture main sensor, an 8-megapixel 120-degree ultra-wide angle secondary sensor and a 5-megapixel sensor for depth sensing. The front camera is of 24MP capacity. The other highlight is the power button which doubles as a fingerprint reader. It’s the first Samsung phone in the A series to do so. For more specs, take a look at the table below.
Gizchina News of the week
- 6-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7885 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 4 GB RAM with 64GB / 128 GB Storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- Dimension:159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery with adaptive fast charging