Apple recently released three new iPhones a few weeks ago. The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have been in the market for some time now but the more colorful iPhone XR will start pre-order on Friday, October 19 at 12:01 a.m. It will be available for sale in Apple Store on Friday, October 26. This is the cheapest 2018 iPhone and many netizens have been waiting for this device. However, before you officially start your pre-order, you might find the following information useful
- iPhone XR is a product that combines several groundbreaking technologies. It features a full-screen glass with an aluminum metal frame.
- iPhone XR will be available in white, black, blue, yellow, coral and red colours.
- The new iPhone XR features a stunning 6.1-inch Liquid retina display – the most advanced LCD ever used by an iPhone. The full-screen iPhone XR has a larger visual screen than the iPhone 8 Plus, but the size is between the iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone 8. Excellent backlighting makes the Liquid Retina display a perfect representation of symmetrical images.
- The iPhone XR is equipped with the same 12-megapixel f/1.8 aperture wide-angle camera as the iPhone XS, with new sensor elements for faster autofocus, and larger, deeper pixels for improved image fidelity in low light. Smart HDR is now turned on by default, helping iPhone simulations to figure out the best light for your big shots.
Gizchina News of the week
- Like the iPhone XS, the iPhone XR also supports the face ID. Thanks to iOS 12’s algorithm optimization and faster security partitions, the face ID recognition speed has been further improved.
- Apple’s A12 Bionic is a very smart and powerful chip that uses a groundbreaking 7-nanometer chip that enables it to be energy efficient
- iPhone XR is splash-proof, water-resistant, dust-proof, tested under controlled laboratory conditions. It is IP67 rated under the IEC 60529 standard
- Dual card dual standby is not a dream. The iPhone XR Chinese version supports two nano SIMs, allowing you to keep two numbers on your phone.