Huawei has expanded its Nova series with the launch of Nova Lite 3 smartphone in Japan. The device is essentially the same device as the Huawei P Smart 2019 with reduced storage space. Available in Coral Red, Aurora Blue, and Midnight Black color options, the Huawei Nova Lite 3 is tipped to go on sale in Japan beginning February 1, and will cost JPY 26,880/ $247.
The Huawei Nova Lite 3 comes fitted with a 6.21-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and over 90% screen-to-body ratio, and under its hood is the Kirin 710 SoC with 3GB RAM, and 32GB of storage in place of 64GB storage on the P smart 2019. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection.
Gizchina News of the week
HuaweiNova Lite 3 specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×8mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery