HMD Global ahead of the official unveiling of the flagship Nokia 9 and its mid-range offering, has announced a new RAM variant of the mid-range Nokia 6.1 plus in India. The device was initially launched in India back in August 2018 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, and has since been on sale in the country, now in even more option – a 6GB RAM + 64GB storage option.
The new RAM variant of the Nokia 6.1 plus is available in Blue and Black color options, priced at Rs. 18,499/ $260, and you can buy it through Nokia.com/phones.
First launched in China as the Nokia X6, the Nokia 6.1 plus is Nokia’s first device to get a notched screen as well as the Snapdragon 636 chipset.
Nokia 6.1 Plus specifications
Gizchina News of the week
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with 96% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, EIS, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3060mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0