A couple of weeks ago, Samsung released its latest flagship series and this series will remain Samsung’s most important series for a good part of the year. Now, Samsung has officially released the Galaxy S10 series in Hong Kong and the interesting part is that the price is much cheaper than in mainland China. Below are the prices of the Galaxy S10 series in Hong Kong.
- Galaxy S10e (6GB+128GB version) – HK$5,298 (4,530 yuan or $675)
- Galaxy S10 (8GB+128GB version) – HK$5,998 (5,125 yuan or $764)
- Galaxy S10 (8GB+512GB version) – HK$7990 (6,830 yuan or $1018)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (8GB+128GB version) – HK$6998 (5980 yuan or $891)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (8GB+512GB version) – HK$8998 (7680 yuan or $1144)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB+1TB) – HK$11998 (10250 yuan or $1527)
Looking at the equivalent prices of these smartphones in China mainland, they are almost a 1000 Yuan ($149) cheaper.
Gizchina News of the week
- Galaxy S10e (6GB+128GB version) – 4999 Yuan ($745)
- Galaxy S10 (8GB+128GB version) – 5999 yuan ($894)
- Galaxy S10 (8GB+512GB version) – 7699 yuan ($1147)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (8GB+128GB version) – 6999 yuan ($1043)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (8GB+512GB version) – 8699 yuan ($1296)
- Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB+1TB) – 10999 ($1639)
As a classic of the Galaxy S series for 10 years, the Galaxy S10 series is fully upgraded in hardware and software. All the smartphones in this series are equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (some regions with Samsung Exynos 9820). The screens are all designed with a cutout display. The Galaxy S10e and Galaxy S10 are equipped with a front-mounted single camera, while the Galaxy S10+ is equipped with a front-mounted dual camera. The Galaxy S10e is a 5.8-inch 1080P straight screen, and the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ are equipped with a 6.1-inch 2K+ resolution curved screen and a 6.4-inch 2K+ resolution curved screen respectively. In addition, the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ are equipped with ultrasonic fingerprint recognition, while the Galaxy S10e is equipped with side fingerprint recognition sensor.