The OPPO Reno has been officially announced earlier today, so we now all the specs of this very unique looking device. What we do not yet though, is how the smartphone performs in real life or, better, in the benchmark that most users utilize to test their device. We’re obviously talking about the benchmark app AnTuTu.
So, let’s go straight to the numbers, which as you can see in the image below are pretty in line with other Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 powered phones. We’re indeed talking about a score of around 370k points, 369254 to be precise.
This score was achieved with the variant packing 6GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, along with the Adreno 640 GPU that always matches the Snapdragon 855 CPU and Android 9 Pie as the OS.
Other specs on the Oppo Reno mainly include a 6.6-inch full screen display, a 48MP Sony IMX586 main rear camera and a 10x hybrid optical zoom lens. We then find an under display fingerprint scanner, VOOC 3.0 fast charging, NFC and a big 4065mAh capacity battery. You can learn more about the Oppo’s Reno on our launch coverage post.
OPPO Reno 10x Hybrid Optical Zoom Edition specifications
- 6.6-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with 100% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, OIS, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, 13MP periscope telephoto lens, f/3.0 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 10x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos, , triple microphones
- Dimensions: 162.0×77.2×9.3mm; Weight:210g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4065mAh (typical) battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
If you’re interested in the performance of the Snapdragon 710 version instead, here’s it’s leaked AnTuTu score.