Chinese manufacturing giant, Huawei, released its latest flagship series, Huawei P30 series a couple of weeks ago. Now, the top variant, Huawei P30 Pro is already getting its first software update. This update is meant for improving the on-screen fingerprint sensor and the camera. According to the changelog, the update improves the camera’s dedicated night mode, the low-light photos are improved and the SuperZoom feature was also worked on. In addition, this update also comes with improved audio and video sync for Instagram videos.
As for the on-screen fingerprint sensor, Huawei focused on improving its speed and accuracy. After the update, the company claims that the sensor will become more sensitive. This probably means that it will work faster and better. For now, this update has been received in India but it is expected that it will hit other regions soon.
HUAWEI P30 Pro specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED HDR Display with DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, OIS, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 5x Telephoto lens with OIS, ToF Depth sensor, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, AIS
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 158 x 73.4 x 8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200mAh (typical) battery with 40W HUAWEI SuperCharge fast charging, 15W Wireless charging