On April 23, Meizu released its latest flagship, Meizu 16s. Some hours after the release, the company announced that the first round of pre-sale for the Meizu 16s has been sold out. The device also swiftly sold out is other sales that the company announced. This shows the market acceptance of this smartphone. Now, Meizu has pushed the latest Flyme 22.214.171.124A stable update for the Meizu 16s which improves the system stability and optimizes the camera. Here is the changelog for this update
- Improve system stability
- Optimize image loading analysis algorithms to enhance the user experience
- Optimize standby power performance for longer battery life
- Optimize camera HDR shooting
- Optimize camera professional mode 48MP shooting effect
- This update will not affect any existing data.
- The update takes about 10 minutes. Please be patient. Do not press the phone button during the update to avoid the update failure.
- After the update, the mobile phone will restart automatically. It is normal for the temperature of the device to rise slightly. Do not worry.
- The actual effect of some changes may vary depending on the random type, system version or network operator.
- “User Help” App, Meizu Customer Service is the official feedback channel of Flyme. If you have any questions or suggestions during use, please contact us in time.
The Meizu 16s comes in two versions, the 6GB+128GB version sells for 3198 yuan ($475) while the 8GB+128GB has a 3498 yuan ($520) price tag.