As in the construction of a puzzle, every day that passes Lenovo adds a piece that allows us to complete the image of the upcoming Z6, a smartphone that with the already announced Pro version (also in the 5G variant) will go to make up the summer offer of the Chinese manufacturer.
Today, we have new details related to the display, the valuable information is revealed by Lenovo Group VP Chang Cheng, who shares a teaser on Weibo in which some specifications are shown alongside a part of the front. Lenovo Z6 will, therefore, be equipped with a 6.39″ OLED panel with a waterdrop-shaped notch and thin frames on the sides, a feature that allows a screen-to-body ratio of 93.1% to be achieved.
- 6.39 “OLED display with 93.1% screen-to-shell ratio
- Support HDR 10
- DCI-P3 color gamut
- Brightness 600 nits
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Coloring technology of the De-mura screen to restore the brightness difference of each pixel on the display
- Fingerprint sensor integrated under the display (6th generation), unlocking in 0.13 seconds
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
In addition to this information, there are the other specs revealed in recent days. We continue to follow them in such a way as to have a more complete and precise picture of this smartphone that seems to have all the credentials to compete on equal terms with the fierce competition belonging to the medium and medium-high range.
- 4.000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charge support, up to 38 hours talk time, 26 video playback, 16 in gaming sessions
- Triple rear camera positioned vertically: Sony IMX576 24MP (f / 1.8) + 5MP + 8MP (2x optical zoom, 8x hybrid)
- 16MP front camera with 3D face recognition