Quite a lot of info about the Xiaomi Mi A3 surfaced earlier today. From official teasers to unofficial renders, specs, and later unboxing and real live images. All of these leaks and teasers got us informed that the Mi A3 will launch essentially as a rebadged Mi CC9e.
Now, the brand has posted a new teaser confirming the Mi A3 name and hints triple rear cameras, even though previously leaked renders already revealed that.
Gizchina News of the week
What is more, the poster says the brand will be launching the Xiaomi Mi A3 on July 25 at an event in Warsaw, Poland, at about 4PM EST (7:30 PM). The Xiaomi Mi A3 lite will also tag along the standard A3, but no word on the Mi A3 Pro.
Xiaomi had earlier in May launched the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro in China. And following that, both devices made their way to Europe as the Mi 9T and the Mi 9T Pro. The same fate awaits the Xiaomi CC9e, as it is almost certain to launch in other regions as the Mi A3.
Xiaomi Mi A3 rumored specifications
- 6.08-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 103.8% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, ultra-wide angle lens, depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh (typical) / 3940mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging