The presentation of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ is for very soon. In the meantime, you have to find your way around the many pieces of information that circulate around these two smartphones. And it is in this context that the leaker Evan Blass published an image on Twitter showing the 5G version of Note 10+.
GALAXY NOTE 10 Plus 5G
This is actually an advertising image of Verizon. The text accompanying the image explicitly mentions the existence of a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G that will be available for pre-order on the site of the American operator. On the poster, you can also see the button inviting to pre-order.
A short sentence also specifies that by pre-ordering a Galaxy Note 10+ 5G with an unlimited mobile plan, customers will receive a classic Galaxy Note 10 as a gift.
This would explain why, on the picture, we see the front of a Galaxy Note 10+ and the back of a classic model – smaller and with only three photosensors. The image unveiled by Evan Blass does not mention, unfortunately, no tariff for this 5G variant.
GALAXY NOTE 10 Plus SPECS
- Screen : 6.8 “Quad HD + (1,440 x 3,040 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED, HDR 10+, 498 ppi, Gorilla Glass 6
- CPU : Exynos 9825 octa core up to 2.7 GHz
- RAM : 12 GB
- Internal memory : 256 GB UFS 3.0 expandable via micro SD
- Rear camera : 12 megapixel (dual-pixel), f / 1.5-2.4 + 16 megapixel ultra wide angle, f / 2.2 + 12 megapixel telephoto (2x optical zoom), f / 2.1 + ToF sensor
- Front camera : 10 megapixel (dual-pixel), f / 2.2
- Connectivity : Dual nano SIM, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / Beidou, USB Type C
- Dimensions : 162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight : 198 grams
- Battery : 4,300 mAh with fast 45 W charging and 20 W wireless charging
- OS : Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Other : S-Pen with 4,096 pressure levels, IP68 certification, ultrasonic fingerprint reader integrated in the display